Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Funny Signs

So, we've come across many funny signs while here in Germany. We thought we should start photographing them and sharing them with all of you.






This sign is 60 meters from the river (the Rhein) in Bad Godesberg. The street has a bit of a downhill slope and ends at the crossroads of the pedestrian pathway along the river. There is a guardrail, but I guess they took artistic license and left that out of the picture.









We saw this sign in Braubach (a small town upstream and across the Rhein from Koblenz). It is in a garden at the old well. I think it should have been on a shorter pole if they want the dogs to be able to see it.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love the car sign. Reminds me of the bicycle sign in Sabino Canyon. (also appeared to be falling off a cliff) I'll have to post some of the crazy Japanese signs we see.