Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rainy Day Crafts

We had a perfectly cozy day inside while it rained ALL DAY. We pretty much stayed in jammies all day. I knit using these beautiful colors. Here is my progress on the baby blanket:

Can you see the frogs yet? Maybe here:

I made another necklace. It may be my favorite color combination yet ... but I don't like how it looks in pictures so I won't show you here. If I'm serious about selling these, I might need to get a tripod in order to take detailed photos. It might also be good to have a dummy neck to put them on. I'm also going to have to get creative with my naming abilities. Turquoise and Brown on Brown Thread is not the name I'm going for. Do they have color name books like they do baby name books?

I also made lemon squares. Mmmm ... a little taste of sunshine!

No comments: