Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pining for Pets

I have to say that I am a bit tired of my pet-free existence. I have to admit that I've been checking out the Indiana animal shelters looking for the next kitty in my life. I have also been reading the House Rabbit Society page and found this adorable guy. As a kid, I was allergic to bunnies but then I was allergic to cats too and I've never let that stop me.

Wherever we go we end up taking pictures of animals ... often people's pets. Since Arlo often has the camera when we're together we have photos of every stray cat that I meet and pet along the way. I already showed you the restaurant cat that we met in Utrecht. This is evidentially a thing in the Netherlands since we had a restaurant cat in Amsterdam as well.

By the way, you should take a closer look at the sign in the photo:

This was outside the restaurant that we ate lunch in Amsterdam.

No comments: